March 2018: STAMPEX, 200th Bulletin, Lapsed Members

Announcements and information about CCSG

March 2018: STAMPEX, 200th Bulletin, Lapsed Members

Postby dannmayo » Fri Mar 23, 2018 12:44 am

Memo to CCSG members with Bulletin #198, April 2018

In September members of CCSG will be putting up a display of WWI related material at the British exhibition STAMPEX. Those who have kindly offered to show items from their collections are reminded that the rules and application procedure will be available from 4 April 2018 at:

http://www.abps.org.uk/Exhibiting/Exhib ... dex.xalter
The deadline for submitting the entry forms is 12 July 2018. CCSG is happy to pay the entrance fee for non-competitive displays and half the fee for competitive entries. Please liaise with Graham Mark regarding this event.
_____

In October our Bulletin will reach is 200th edition, a good opportunity to have a bumper number. Members offering displays for Stampex are asked to prepare an illustrated article on their topic, unless a definitive article has recently been published in our Bulletin. Members who do not feel able to participate in the displays at Stampex are also requested to offer articles. There may not be room for all items offered for October but any that are held over will be good feedstock for the January edition.
_____

When I was compiling the ‘Society pages’ of the April Bulletin I mentioned the number of unpaid subscriptions with which I was unhappy. Since then some have paid up but there are still eleven outstanding, despite reminders being sent in February and even some of them acknowledging the fact and promising to pay ‘next week’, but their remittances have not arrived. If you know a collector who complains that he/she has not received his Bulletin tell them to send in their subscription.
dannmayo

Return to CCSG announcements